About the Role
- Act as the point of contact between the CEO and internal/external clients
- Screen and direct phone calls and distribute correspondence
- Handle requests and queries appropriately
- Communicate with the clients to understand their wants, needs, and special requests
- Manage diary and schedule meetings and appointments + Conferences / Events Retroplanings
- Take dictation and minutes
- Produce reports, presentations and briefs
- Make travel arrangements
- Plan and organize the events from concept to finish in accordance with the preference of the CEO and
- Attend events and conferences to oversee activities and ensure details are handled as planned
- Set, plan and implement social media and communication campaigns and strategies
- Source office supplies
- Devise and maintain office filing system
✔️Proven work experience as a Personal Assistant
✔️Knowledge of office management systems and procedures
✔️MS Office and English proficiency - German and/or Dutch is an asset
✔️Outstanding organisational and time management skills
✔️Up-to-date with latest office gadgets and applications
✔️Ability to multitask and prioritize daily workload
✔️Excellent verbal and written communications skills
✔️Discretion and confidentiality
✔️PA diploma or certification would be considered an advantage
About the Company
BSPK's mission is primarily human, resolutely strategic and pragmatically organisational, serving and listening to companies seeking to develop their potential.
250-350€ daily compensation.
Flexible Working Options : BSPK offer a flexible working policy to allow you to tailor your week with the team. We offer a blend of office, hybrid, and remote roles including flexible, condensed and part time hours.
Training and Development : Our consultants, experts and managers stay with us for over 5 years on average. We offer training and development opportunities, conferences including lunchtime learning lecture programs and eLearning modules available for all staff.
Personal assistant to the CEO salary vary depending on his level of education and years of experience.